Enjoy the Chef's suggestions, indulge yourself in the tasting menu
A stunning sea view, a terrace in front of the beach and the pleasant sound of the waves. This is the idyllic setting for your meal at the SANA Sesimbra’s Espadarte Restaurant.
For breakfast, treat yourself to a buffet where you’ll find a wide variety of breads, pastries, cakes, hot and cold dishes and fresh fruit. All products are produced locally.
The à la Carte menu is available daily for lunch and dinner, offering not only the typical dishes of Sesimbra, but also a variety of traditional Portuguese dishes. If you prefer, you can skip the menu and go straight to SANA Sesimbra’s Chef’s suggestions. The offer is complete, diversified and, of course, tasty.
- Starter: The shrimp, star anise and ginger
- Soup: The scallops, peas and chorizo
- Fish: Sea bass, xerém and molluscs
- Meat: Black Angus, fois gras, sweet potato and wild mushrooms
- Dessert: The chocolate, red berries and vanilla
And for those who particularly enjoy discovering new culinary sensations, we suggest the Tasting Menu:
- Butter and olive oils tasting couvert
- Amuse bouche
- Cold starter
- Hot starter
- Fish dish
- Palate cleanser
- Meat course
- 50 euros/person (drinks excluded) - early booking needed
Groups and private events
With a maximum capacity of 68 people, the Espadarte Restaurante can also host group lunches and dinners or other events.
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Dinner: 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.